COVID-19: The staff at Hillside Medical will let you know when you book your appointment how we have worked to create a safe place for your examination during the pandemic.
Immigration Medical Exams
For your Medical Exam, you’ll need to bring the following:
- Government issued photo ID
- Any official papers you received from Immigration Canada (work permit, visitor permit, study permit, etc…)
- Any prescription medications
- Any medical reports dated in the last five years
- Documentation of receiving any COVID vaccine
Before leaving our clinic you will be given a copy of your information sheet with your case number and picture on it, and this will enable you to track your progress through the system on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website.
Medical assessments are done on 1 day each week.
Monday to Friday
8:30am - 4:30pm