By submitting your registration form and booking an appointment with us you agree and consent to the following:
- The medical examination by the panel physician will be carried out according to the government requirements and guidelines.
- The medical report will be completed by the panel physician according to the government requirements and will be accurate and complete.
- The medical report, once completed, will be submitted to the respective government department using the secure eMedical online platform.
- The panel physician cannot and does not guarantee or predict the outcome of your application.
- The fee for the medical examination is not contingent on the applicant’s satisfaction with its outcome.
- The fee for the medical examination is not refundable (except when prepaid and cancelled more than two full business days ahead).
- Appointment cancellations or changes can only be made no later than two full business days before the appointment time. (Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays are not to be regarded as business days)
- If you miss your appointment for any reason without cancelling, you agree to pay us the fee of $90 which is to partially cover the doctor’s time that was reserved for you.